Condo Tower is Centerpiece of Mixed-Use Development
A 25-story condominium tower will be the key feature of Sherman Plaza, a $180 million mixed-use project that will occupy nearly an entire block in downtown Evanston, Ill. Architect is Daniel P. Coffey & Associates. Klutznick-Fisher Development Co. is the developer, and the GC is Focus Construction. W.E. O'Neil Construction will build the development's 1,585-space parking garage. All firms are based in Chicago. Completion: late2006.
More like this
- Miami mixed-use tower will use wind and sun for power
- Mixed-Use Center Planned for Downtown Minneapolis
- Mixed-use center rising on the banks of the Ohio
- 15 stellar historic preservation, adaptive reuse, and renovation projects
- Goettsch Partners wins design competition for Soochow Securities HQ in China