College of New Jersey facility will teach teachers how to teach
The College of New Jersey broke ground on its 79,000-sf School of Education building in Ewing, N.J. Designed by the Philadelphia-based firm Environetics, which is also serving as MEP and structural engineer, the new classroom building will have a classic Georgian façade in keeping with the school’s aesthetic, but will also feature a modern interior with high-tech classrooms, lecture halls, and a science teacher training lab. The target: LEED Silver.
More like this
- EwingCole completes first design-build project for the USMA
- Community college plans new campus building
- University labs double as K-12 learning environments
- McCarthy tops off Math and Science Building at San Diego Mesa College
- Four-story library at Salem State will hold half a million—get this—books!