Carpenters' union helping build its own headquarters
The New England Regional Council of Carpenters headquarters in Dorchester, Mass., is taking shape within a 1940s industrial building. The Building Team of ADD Inc., RDK Engineers, Suffolk Construction, and the carpenters' Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee, is giving the old facility a modern makeover by converting the existing two-story structure into a three-story, 75,000-sf, LEED-certified building.
More like this
- Nursing home turned charter school opens in Dorchester, Mass.
- Goettsch Partners wins design competition for Soochow Securities HQ in China
- Three Opus Corporation companies file for bankruptcy
- New website highlights government tax incentives for large commercial buildings
- BE&K Building Group, Turner, BRPH awarded Boeing 787 Dreamliner assembly plant project