Callison acquires Barteluce Architects & Associates
This acquisition will grow Callison’s New York team to over 75 architects.
Global architecture and design firm Callison has acquired New York-based Barteluce Architects & Associates.
The move expands Callison’s luxury retail client base and strengthens its delivery capabilities. This acquisition will grow Callison’s New York team to over 75 architects.
Since Jan. 1, 2011, Callison has added more than 200 professionals to its global offices and the company plans to make more strategic acquisitions and investments in the future. The company achieved 35% revenue growth for the fiscal year ending on Sept. 30, 2011. BD+C
More like this
- Callison strengthens retail design presence with RYA acquisition
- Callison announces joint venture with Chinese firm, forms Callison (China)
- Design firm Callison expands international luxury retail practice in Asia and Middle East
- SSOE acquires MEP Firm CRS Engineering & Design Consultants
- Domestic AEC mergers and acquisitions up over same period in 2011