Boyer joins Thornton Tomasetti as vice president in New York office
Boyer will support Thornton Tomasetti’s Building Performance and Property Loss Consulting practices in the East U.S. region as well as nationally.
Thornton Tomasetti named John T. Boyer, Sr., P.E. to the firm’s New York office as vice president. Boyer, who has more than 25 years of MEP design and forensics experience, will support Thornton Tomasetti’s Building Performance and Property Loss Consulting practices in the East U.S. region as well as nationally.
Prior to joining Thornton Tomasetti, Boyer was a vice president and director of design at The Boyer Partnership, Inc. in Altoona, Pa., which specialized in architectural engineering, MEP/FP systems design and forensic investigations involving commercial, industrial, educational and institutional buildings. Projects ranged from small renovations to large-scale (+$65m) facilities. +
More like this
- Thornton Tomasetti names Dowdall VP of Kansas City office
- Pagano joins Thornton Tomasetti as Vice President in Newark office
- Vyhanek joins Thornton Tomasetti’s Kansas City office
- Thornton Tomasetti acquires green consulting firm Fore Solutions
- Vivenzio named vice president of building performance practice at Thornton Tomasetti’s New York Office