BD+C Webcast: 'High Performance Green Schools: The CHPS Way'
Renderings: © City of American Canyon
Register now to learn how CHPS – the Collaborative for High Performance Schools – is greening K-12s from sunny California to chilly Massachusetts.
CHPS’ latest project, American Canyon High School, Napa Valley (Calif.) Unified School District, will be featured.
• Ariel Dekovic, CHPS program manager
• Aaron Jobson, AIA, LEED AP, Quatrocchi Kwok Architects, designer of American Canyon High School
• Anthony D’Amante, Lathrop Construction, project manager on the CHPS high school
Broadcast Thurs., Feb 26, 2009, 2 pm EST;1.0 AIA/CES learning units available
To register for this free webcast: www.LoginAndLearn.com/course/overview.php?courseid=1483
More like this
- High Performance Green Schools: The CHPS Way
- Project FROG 2.0 gets 'pre-check' approval from California's state architect
- CHPS Colorado high-performance schools program open for public review
- BIM school, green school: California's newest high-performance school
- CHPS Verified green school planned in American Canyon, Calif.