Batson-Cook breaks ground on senior living center in Brunswick, Ga.
Marks the third Benton House project constructed by Batson-Cook.
Batson-Cook recently broke ground on Benton House of Brunswick, a senior living center in Brunswick, Ga. The $5.45 million facility, designed by Lamas Architects of Atlanta, is operated by Principal Senior Living Group of Alpharetta, Ga.
Batson-Cook is constructing Benton House to be a 38,000-sf, one-story structure. In addition to its 35 studio units and 12 memory care units, the facility will include two courtyards and a media room. Screened porches and rocking chair porches will be built, as well as a full service kitchen, and a private dining room.
The general contractor has previously built Benton House Senior Living Centers in Douglasville and Johns Creek, Ga. BD+C
More like this
- Multifaceted healthcare center planned for Columbus, Ga., residents
- Batson-Cook names Partin VP of Business Development
- Batson-Cook breaks ground on hotel adjacent to Infantry Museum & Fort Benning
- Batson-Cook completes Hampton Inn near National Infantry Museum, Fort Benning
- Batson-Cook announces the appointment of Hall as president