Balfour Beatty Construction taps Kiger as VP of operations
Kiger will manage current relationships and pursue other strategic clients, including select healthcare clients and strategic project pursuits in the Central Tennessee region.
Balfour Beatty Construction has hired Bob Kiger to serve as their Vice President of Operations, to oversee the company’s Nashville, Tenn., office. In this role, Kiger will manage current relationships and pursue other strategic clients, including select healthcare clients and strategic project pursuits in the Central Tennessee region.
“Bob’s healthcare experience, in addition to strong ties in Nashville, will be of great value to our operations there,” said Charles E. DeVoe III, division president for Balfour Beatty Construction in the South Central Region. “Bob’s focus will immediately be on growing our healthcare presence in the region, while also pursuing new markets which build on national strengths in our company portfolio.”
Kiger has 20 years experience in the construction industry, and most recently served as owner’s representative for four years for a major healthcare corporation. +
More like this
- TLC Engineering for Architecture opens Chattanooga office
- Balfour Beatty Construction and Walton Construction awarded Fort Riley replacement hospital
- Balfour Beatty Construction hires Portnoy to lead public-private partnerships
- Engineering firm Smith Seckman Reid acquires Gordon, Gumeson and Associates
- 40 Under 40, the Class of 2012