Appraisal Foundation, DOE join to valuate green buildings
Officials from the U.S. Department of Energy and the Appraisal Foundation are joining forces to tackle issues of energy efficiency and the valuation of green buildings. Both parties signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU), which outlines actions of the collaboration.
Under the MOU, officials will engage the appraisal community and three of the foundation’s independent boards in existing standards for valuation of green buildings, and will produce a database and educational curriculum relating to energy efficiency and performance.
More like this
- DOE, Appraisal Foundation announce new partnership
- Study explains the financial value of green commercial buildings
- Legrand joins White House initiative to spur energy efficiency in commercial buildings
- Chapter 10 Action Plan: 18 Recommendations for Advancing Sustainability in Reconstructed Buildings
- New reports chart path to net-zero-energy commercial buildings