AISC 206-13 standard for structural steel erectors available for review
AISC 206-13, a quality management system standard for structural steel erectors, is now available for public review. The document provides guidance for structural steel erectors in establishing and maintaining quality management and safety management systems. The draft standard is available for review by downloading the document from the public review page, www.aisc.org/erectorstandardPR1. All comments are due by March 4, 2013.
More like this
- AISC seeks proposals for development of BIM best practices guide
- AISC to offer $135,500 in student scholarships for 2013-2014 academic year
- SSPC, AISC announce joint standard for paint shop certification
- NASCC: The Steel Conference to offer wide array of technology sessions
- SMACNA’s new HVAC sound and vibration guide open for public review