Aerialogics announces technology partnership with CertainTeed Corp.
Aerialogics, a supplier of aerial measurement services to the U.S. roofing and insurance industries, announced a technology partnership with CertainTeed Corporation, a North American manufacturer of building materials.
Under terms of the agreement, CertainTeed will utilize Aerialogics’ aerial measurement technology across a host of corporate applications and provide customized aerial measurement services to its credentialed roofing contractors. As an in-house professional estimating tool, aerial measurement reporting promises to reduce contractor’s estimating costs and improve sales productivity and results.
“Aerial measurement services are a cost-effective solution we are excited to extend to our credentialed contractors and utilize internally as a component of corporate incentive programs, warranty documentation and solar estimating,” said Jay Butch, Director of Contractor Programs at CertainTeed. “We are pleased Aerialogics will fully customize their services for contractors making it easy for them to use aerial measurements to lower estimating costs and raise close ratios, with custom reports serving as compelling sales presentation tools,” said Butch, adding, “across the board, it’s an impactful technology that gives users a competitive edge.” BD+C
More like this
- CertainTeed Ceilings launches continuing education webinar series for architects, contractors
- CertainTeed strengthens commitment to quality, achieves ISO 9001 certification at Georgia roofing plant
- Two CertainTeed products earn GREENGUARD Certification in both the U.S. and Canada
- New CertainTeed Gypsum drywall compound reduces airborne dust by more than 70%
- New ballpark for Fort Wayne Tin Caps gets protection from the weather