AAMA moves to streamline windows, doors certification extensions
The American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) says it will update an interim procedural guide that will provide a documented, optional process to extend current, unexpired AAMA product certification. This will apply to any edition of AAMA/WDMA(/CSA) 101/I.S.2(/A440), North American Fenestration Standard/Specification for windows, doors, and skylights (NAFS) for two years for products that have had no changes. The procedural guide, AAMA 106-13, Interim Procedural Guide for Extension of NAFS Certification is anticipated for release prior to the AAMA Summer Conference in June.
More like this
- AAMA extends NAFS certification on fenestration products
- AAMA publishes quality assurance guidelines for Polyamide Thermal Barriers
- AAMA releases updated specification for anodized aluminum
- AAMA publishes standard for multipoint locking hardware for side-hinged doors
- AAMA developing product-based green certification program for fenestration