$5,000 in prizes to be awarded at BD+C's U40 Leadership Summit
Do you have the next big idea for improving the performance of buildings and the built environment? BD+C's 3rd Annual U40 Leadership Summit is your chance to shine—and share in $5,000 in prizes.
Do you have the next big idea for improving the performance of buildings and the built environment? Building Design+Construction’s 3rd Annual U40 Leadership Summit is your chance to shine—and share in $5,000 in prizes. The U40 Summit will take place October 9-11, 2013, in San Francisco.
At the 2½-day event, we’re launching the Vision U40 Prize, a competition to promote big ideas and great solutions developed by the AEC industry’s most energetic young professionals. All U40 Summit attendees will be invited to participate and explore advanced concepts across the following categories:
- Access + Mobility
- Aesthetics + Beauty
- Climate Change + Environment
- Food Equity
- Human Health + Performance
- Human Spirit + Quality of Life
- Social Justice
- Technological Innovation
- Q&A with M. Arthur Gensler, Jr., founder of the world’s largest architecture firm
- Tour of the Autodesk Gallery at One Market
- U40 Marshmallow Challenge (prizes to the winners!)
- Tour of Mission Bay/UCSF Science + Technology Mixed Use District
- San Francisco Architecture Walking Tour
- Networking events throughout the event
QUESTIONS? Contact BD+C's Events Manager, Judy Brociek, at 847.954.7943 or firstname.lastname@example.org.