2008 White Paper: Green Buildings + Climate Change
In this White Paper, the editors provide concrete ways in which AEC professionals can have a positive role in addressing climate change. The 64-page document includes a detailed Action Plan with eight recommendations and 22 specific action items for AEC professionals and firms to implement in their work.
Climate Change and the Built Environment
Survey Shows Mixed Opinions on Climate Change
National Climate Change Initiatives
Regional Climate Change Initiatives
State and Local Climate Change Initiatives
How Existing Buildings Figure in the Climate Change Scenario
Cap and Trade: Solution, Gimmick, or Giveaway?
Holding at 450 ppm and 2ºC—But at What Cost?
Climate Change Action Plan
More like this
- BD+C's 2008 White Paper: Green Buildings + Climate Change
- BD+C's Robert Cassidy talks climate change with CSI, U.S. DOE
- 2006 White Paper: Green Buildings and the Bottom Line: The ‘New Reality’ of Green Building From Environmental Cause to Financial Opportunity
- White Paper: 'Green Buildings + Climate Change'
- 2011 Zero and Net-Zero Energy Buildings + Homes