11 Tips for Breathing New Life into Old Office Spaces
Building Design+Construction talked to experts from Hixson Architecture Engineering Interiors for their advice on renovating whole office buildings and office interiors: Colleen McCafferty, LEED AP, Corporate Interiors Team Leader; Bruce F. Mirrielees, AIA, SVP of Project Management; and John Hudson, Director of Client Development. Here are 11 lessons from their experience that may help you in planning your clients’ next office renovation projects.
11 Tips for Office Renovation Success
More like this
- Chapter 3 How Building Technologies Contribute to Reconstruction Advances
- Owen Hall, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Mich.
- Holton Career and Resource Center, Durham, N.C.
- Summit Design + Build begins build-out for Emmi Solutions in Chicago
- Advanced lighting controls and exterior tactics for better illumination - AIA/CES course