Top 10 rules of green project finance
Since the bottom fell out of the economy, finding investors and financial institutions willing to fund building projects—sustainable or otherwise—has been close to impossible. Real estate finance prognosticators, however, indicate that 2011 will be a year to buy back into the real estate market.
More like this
- Hopeful signs for commercial real estate in 2011
- Hotels set for spending spike
- DC, NYC, SF, Austin, Boston show hopeful signs for commercial real estate in 2011
- ULI Real Estate Consensus Forecast, projects improvements for the real estate industry through 2014
- Michael J. Alter, president of The Alter Group: ‘There’s a significant pent-up demand for projects’