TGP launches new fire-rated glazing website
Website offers online continuing education courses registered with the American Institute of Architects (AIA), BIM 3D models, and rapid-response quoting, among other support tools.
Technical Glass Products (TGP) invites architects, glaziers, and other building and design industry professionals to explore fire-rated glass and framing on the newly redesigned www.fireglass.com website.
The site features easier navigation, better mobile compatibility, and an updated SpeciFIRE specification tool that simplifies the fire-rated glass and framing product selection process. Enhanced resources for architects, such as a robust image gallery and case study section, can help design professionals better envision how to use fire-rated glass and framing systems to enhance building aesthetics.
New to the fire-rated glazing website are community-oriented features, including the "Fired Up" blog authored by Jeff Razwick, TGP vice president of business development, and links to TGP's recently launched Facebook and Twitter accounts.
www.fireglass.com offers online continuing education courses registered with the American Institute of Architects (AIA), BIM 3D models, and rapid-response quoting, among other support tools. The site provides product information on a wide-range of fire-rated glass and framing systems, including the Firelite family of clear and wireless ceramic glass, Pilkington Pyrostop glass, and Fireframes specialty frames for windows, doors and curtain walls. BD+C
More like this
- Fire-rated Curtain Wall Provides Right Dose of Fire Protection and Daylight in Healthcare Facility
- Museum adds fire-rated, impact-resistant glass walls
- SAFTI FIRST announces 3D Autodesk Revit models for fire rated wall, window, and door systems
- SAFTI FIRST to debut free apps for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad at AIA Convention
- Tips for designing with fire rated glass - AIA/CES course