Texas shopping center designed to spotlight retail and architecture
New retail stores are planned for the Tomball Marketplace Shopping Center in Tomball, Texas. Designed and built by CDA Architects and Cadence McShane Construction Co., the project includes a 13,200-sf retail building with tilt-wall exterior and cast stone accents highlighting the glass storefronts. Spaces are designed for single- or multi-tenant use. A national retailer is moving into one of the 25,000-sf stores, with low-maintenance EIFS exteriors to showcase both the merchandise and the building. Upon completion, the project will cover 38,200 sf, including a new Kohl’s department store. Weingarten Realty is overseeing the project.
More like this
- State College of Denver adding hotel and hospitality learning center
- UCSF medical facility to use ‘smart’ technology, meet LEED Gold
- New York City develops affordable housing complex on Queens waterfront
- Outpatient care and R&D center to serve Chicago suburb
- Irish-inspired design featured in Almac Group’s North American headquarters in Philadelphia