Skanska USA hires Zamrowski as senior project manager
In his new role at Skanska, Zamrowski will serve as the day-to-day on-site contact for select Pennsylvania-based projects during all phases of construction.
Skanska USA, a leading provider of construction management, preconstruction, and design-build services, announced today that its building business unit has named Mark Zamrowski senior project manager for its Philadelphia region.
Zamrowski brings more than 18 years of construction experience to Skanska, during which he focused primarily on large-scale fit out and renovation projects within the Philadelphia region for various sectors, including higher education, corporate/commercial, healthcare and pharmaceutical.
In his new role at Skanska, Zamrowski will serve as the day-to-day on-site contact for select Pennsylvania-based projects during all phases of construction. In addition, he will manage project teams to ensure each project is completed on time and on budget. He will also work closely with Skanska’s Special Projects Group, focusing primarily on general contracting, tenant improvements, corporate and commercial interiors work and renovation projects.
More like this
- Skanska hires Miller as procurement manager
- Skanska promotes Aparicio and hires Leintz in Southern California
- Skanska USA Building completes $74 million Harbor Towers condo project on Boston waterfront
- PCI Skanska celebrates 40-year anniversary
- Batson-Cook announces the appointment of Hall as president