New version of Occupied Space Standard for DC microgrids in buildings released
The EMerge Alliance, an association leading the adoption of safe direct-current (DC) power distribution standards for commercial buildings, has updated the EMerge Alliance Occupied Space standard.
The standard creates an integrated, open platform for power, interior infrastructures, controls, and a wide variety of peripheral devices to facilitate the hybrid use of AC and DC power. “The standards we’re creating for DC microgrids are the keys to unlocking unprecedented efficiency, flexibility, and sustainability in buildings,” an association official says.
Click here to read more. +
More like this
- EMerge Alliance forms new Campus Microgrid Technical Standards Committee
- Data Centers Keeping Energy, Security in Check
- Fire Chiefs Assn., IBHS call for federal legislation to encourage states to adopt, enforce building codes
- Arizona's New Biotech Magnet
- Webinar: ‘What Energy Codes and Standards Are Adopted Where and by Whom’