Modern market coming to downtown Chicago
Chicago-based Magellan Development Group has broken ground on a 105,000-sf retail center just northeast of Chicago’s Millennium Park. The three-story Village Market Center will house a variety of tenants anchored by a 55,000-square-foot bi-level Roundy’s Supermarket, a Midwest grocery chain. Designed for LEED Silver certification, the contemporary Village Market will include a green roof, outdoor café, and pedestrian promenades that reflect the nearby architecture.
More like this
- Market center adds convenience to Chicago’s Lakeshore East
- Magellan Development Group opens Village Market in Chicago’s Lakeshore East neighborhood
- Structured Development & Bucksbaum close on new retail site in Chicago
- See what $3,000 a month will get you at Chicago’s Aqua Tower
- Green university building planned for Union County, N.J.