Medical center to improve services for North Dakota residents
A new 40,000-sf Ambulatory Care Center in Williston, N.D., will feature an outpatient surgery center and birthing facility to bolster medical treatment for area residents. Part of Mercy Medical Center’s $17 million expansion plan, the center features an enclosed walkway connecting it to the main hospital. Led by JE Dunn Construction, the Building Team is constructing a new reception area, two state-of-the-art ORs, eight private extended-stay beds, and third-floor meeting rooms.
More like this
- Oakbend Medical Center Selects McShane Corporation for Development of Two New Medical Buildings in Houston
- Diffenbaugh completes construction of Loma Linda University Highland Springs Medical Plaza
- Milwaukee-based health center renovates for patient services
- Following a devastating tornado, Georgia community welcomes its new hospital
- September 2012: New Projects Portfolio