Lord, Aeck & Sargent announces new nationwide directors of marketing, business development
Lord, Aeck & Sargent promoted Anne Taylor Carros to director of marketing and communications and Cynthia Enzer Radecki to director of business development.
Architecture firm Lord, Aeck & Sargent has announced the recent promotions of Anne Taylor Carros to director of marketing and communications and Cynthia Enzer Radecki to director of business development.
Carros had served as the firm's marketing manager since early 2006. She oversees nationwide marketing and communications for the firm, whose other offices are in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Austin, Texas; and Chapel Hill, N.C.
Radecki, who had served in the role of director of business development for the firm’s Ann Arbor office since early 2007, takes on additional nationwide business development responsibilities for Lord, Aeck & Sargent.
Lord, Aeck & Sargent serves clients in academic, historic preservation, scientific, arts and cultural, multifamily housing and mixed-use markets. +
More like this
- Larry Lord joins HDR Architecture as south region science and technology director
- Lord, Aeck & Sargent: committed to continuing education, devoted to sustainability
- Nicolow awarded LEED Fellow designation
- Lord, Aeck & Sargent and Urban Collage merge
- Lord, Aeck & Sargent opens fourth U.S. office, acquiring architecture firm in Austin, Texas