Largest secondary school campus constructed in St. Louis
The $70 million Westminster Christian Academy in St. Louis is the largest middle school and high school campus in the city, showcasing an optimal learning space for students and teachers. Built by Brinkmann Constructors and designed by Zwick + Gandt Architecture, the new school will house 900 students but has a capacity of up to 1,200. The 30-acre campus has more than 320,000 sf of green space and athletic fields, including an artificial-turf football field and track. Reuse of an existing 80,000-sf building helped save time and resources when constructing the kitchen and gymnasium.
More like this
- $70 million Westminster Christian Academy in St. Louis set to open early
- October 2011: New Projects Portfolio
- First look: University at Buffalo's downtown medical school by HOK
- Clayco awarded expansion of Washington University Data Center in St. Louis
- Arcadia (Calif.) High School opens $20 million performing arts center