A new 12-story, 196-unit mixed-use condominium and rowhome community has become the first multifamily project in Colorado to earn WELL Precertification under the WELL Building Standard.
The 540,000-sf development is located on the former site of St. Anthony Hospital at 4200 West 17th Avenue less than three miles from Downtown Denver. The project blends unique architecture, modern comfort, and sustainable design features with extensive wellness-focused amenities. The glass, stone, steel, and wood complement the setting overlooking Sloan's Lake Park while the facade features a cascading waterfall of glass to enhance views of downtown Denver's skyline, Sloan's Lake, and the Rocky Mountains.
Wellness features and amenities include:
– MERV-12 building air filtration
– Natural building materials
– floor-to-ceiling windows
– A full-time Wellness Concierge
– A state-of-the-art Wellness Center with a fitness lab, dry sauna, yoga and meditation studio
– A Resident Lounge with collaborative cooking and dining program, a fresh juicing station, private event space, and an indoor/outdoor fireplace
– An expansive outdoor terrace overlooking Sloan’s Lake Park with a 70-foot lap pool, a year-round hot tub, planted gardens, and a firepit
– An onsite Urban Farm with organic produce and herbs professionally managed by Agriburbia
– A Sports Workshop with tools for repairs and seasonal tuning sessions for bikes, skis, and snowboards created in partnership with the founders of Icelantic Skis
– A Creative Workshop with multimedia supplies
– Extensive landscaping and biophilic design elements to enhance the human connection to nature
– Regular access to a team of wellness professionals and educational opportunities, including FIT36, Duality, and High Ride Cycle
Stantec and Muñoz + Albin designed the project. GH Phipps Construction Companies managed construction of the development and TRIO led design for the common areas.