Innovation Hub at University of Florida cultivates the future of business
Under an $11 million design-build contract with the University of Florida, Charles Perry Partners has completed construction of the new Florida Innovation Hub at the Gainesville campus. The 46,000-sf business incubator, designed by Ponikvar & Associates to achieved LEED Gold certification, houses the university’s Office of Technology Licensing, Tech Connect, and more than 30 startup technology tenants. Also featured: a lobby, atrium, conference rooms, coffee bar, kitchen, and lunchroom. This is the first building located in the Innovation Square urban research park and offers proximity to the university, shared facilities, all-inclusive leases, and laboratories.
More like this
- $11 million business incubator Florida Innovation Hub at the University of Florida completed by Charles Perry Partners, Inc.
- Charles Perry Construction and PPI Construction Management merge, operate as Charles Perry Partners, Inc.
- Philadelphia Navy Yard building converted to energy research ‘living lab’
- President Obama cites PPG glass, coatings in Penn State speech
- Cornell shortlists six architectural firms for first building on tech campus