Ideas and input drive stories in online community, noraXchange
Community designed to help building and design professionals address challenges they face in their jobs.
nora systems, Inc. has launched noraXchange, an interactive online community for building and design professionals to share ideas and learn about a variety of topics.
Updated monthly, it is designed to help facility managers, architects, designers, installers and other building professionals address challenges and answer questions they encounter in their work.
Each month members of the noraXchange will receive an email informing them about new topics available in the latest installment. Project briefs describing nora installations, industry news, a technical station that explores key installation and maintenance issues and a variety of other topics are just some of the potential subjects for members to explore.
To join the noraXchange, please visit http://www.nora.com/us/resources/noraxchange/. BD+C
More like this
- New polling feature encourages member feedback in the noraXchange, nora flooring’s online community
- Rubber flooring manufacturer nora launches “All About Flooring, All About You” brand
- Task force addresses questions regarding visually graded Southern Pine lumber
- Andreas Mueller named president and CEO of nora systems
- eBay, Microsoft, Walt Disney World among keynote speakers for 2013 SMPS Conference, July 31 – August 2 in Orlando