House passes 'green schools' bill
The House of Representatives on Thursday passed a $6 billion school modernization bill that would commit funds for the construction and update of more energy-efficient school buildings.
The measure passed 275-155 in a largely party-line vote.
More information can be found here.
More like this
- Best public restrooms in America
- National Building Commissioning Conference to hear from California Energy Commission's Mary Ann Piette
- U.S., Canada conference on American Indian construction industry at Arizona State University
- The Soffi-Steel system awarded UL listing
- New ASHRAE standard guides designers in moisture control measures