Greening the campus: Sustainability Beyond Single Buildings
Over the last decade, hundreds of colleges and universities have built individual LEED-certified facilities, all the way up to LEED Platinum. Now, leading universities are looking at ways to implement sustainability across the entire campus.
In this AIA/CES-approved webcast, a distinguished panel of experts discuss this more holistic approach to campus sustainability. And they provide insight on how AEC firms can compete more effectively for projects under this new capital planning paradigm.
More like this
- Did you watch the Webcast "Greening the Campus: Sustainability Beyond Single Buildings"? Take the exam for AIA/CES credit
- Denver excelling in LEED green building development
- Living Buildings: Are AEC Firms up to the Challenge?
- Penn State wins race for first LEED-certified stadium
- Greening Education Facilities