Free waterproofing and roofing resource handbook available from American Hydrotech
American Hydrotech is now offering a waterproofing and roofing resource handbook for all architects and design community professionals. Topics include sustainable design, waterproof product specification, and proper installation techniques for use by building professionals in designing and waterproofing roof decks, plazas, vertical foundations, reflecting pools, and green roof applications.
In-depth case studies, product data sheets, and guidelines/installation methods not only allow for proper specification of materials for the architect, but also ensure proper installation techniques for the roofing and waterproofing contractor.
American Hydrotech Architectural Binder literature are available free of charge in both print and electronic versions. Print versions can be ordered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; electronic versions can be dowloaded at http://www.hydrotechusa.com.
More like this
- WaterView Report 2009 available from ZweigWhite's Environmental Business Journal
- Sika Sarnafil launches sustainable roofing resource website SustainabilityThatPays.com
- RMJM unveils design details for $1B green development in Turkey
- Pella Corporation ranks highest in customer satisfaction
- Toronto mandates green roofs