Originally built in 1917, the old Babylon (N.Y.) Town Hall recently underwent extensive renovations and expansions. The project, led by Stalco Construction as general contractor, converted the landmark into the Town of Babylon History Museum at Old Town Hall. A two-story, 800-sf addition houses a lobby and hydraulic elevator, while interior restorations were carried out within the original historic structure. A 1,800-sf surface parking lot above a newly installed drainage system controls stormwater runoff. Marble floors and millwork chair rails are featured throughout the interior. The Building Team included Historic Construction Management Corp., Laura Casale, AIA (architect), and SDG Engineering.