Attention building product manufacturers! The BD+C editorial team is looking for your best new and upgraded products for our annual 101 Top Products awards program.
The winning entries will be featured in the December 2019 issue of Building Design+Construction, with coverage on BDCnetwork.com and in BD+C's Daily 5 newsletter throughout December and January.
What makes a BD+C "Top Product"? It...
• solves a thorny problem
• reduces labor costs
• speeds and simplifies installation
• reduces risk for the project team or owner
• eliminates maintenance headaches for the facilities team
• increases comfort, health, or productivity of building occupants
• reduces energy/water use in the building
• delivers a first-of-its-kind solution
• offers superior performance
• greatly expands the design palette for designers and architects
• increases the functionality of building spaces
• enhances the performance of the building
• meets a stringent code/regulation requirement
• ... just to name a few
Each submission will be evaluated by a jury of AEC professionals and the BD+C editorial team. The winning products will be selected in one three categories:
- Jury's Choice (selected by a panel of AEC professionals)
- Editor's Choice (selected by the BD+C editors)
- Readers's Choice (selected by BD+C readers based on reader service inquiries in the magazine and on BDCnetwork.com; Note: this category is for products featured in BD+C's Product Innovations and Products at Work departments from June 2018 - October 2019.)
- To enter a product, simply complete the 101 Top Products online submission form. That's it!
- Entries are free, and building product manufacturers are welcome to enter multiple products for this year's program.
- The product must be "NEW" or "RECENTLY UPDATED" (debuted between May 1, 2018 and December 1, 2019)
- Products must be targeted at the commercial, institutional, industrial, or multifamily building sectors; products for the single-family residential market exclusively will not be evaluated.
- Entries are due Friday, August 2, 2019.
Also, check out the 2018 101 Top Products report to see how the winning products will be featured.
Questions? Contact David Barista, Editorial Director, Building Design+Construction, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!