1. New HQ for Chinese tech supplier will feature gardens on every floor (BD+C)
"NBBJ’s spiral design maximizes worker exposure to the green spaces."
2. ICYMI The Weekly show: The hotel sector's 'competition for cleanliness' and workplace design amid COVID-19 (BD+C)
"The June 25 episode of BD+C's "The Weekly" is available for viewing on demand."
3. The head of Hilton talks about how his business will survive (Bloomberg)
"CEO Christopher Nassetta says many things will never be the same, but people will still be traveling."
4. E-Commerce driving industrial growth even faster due to pandemic (GlobeSt)
"E-commerce companies require, on average, triple the amount of logistics property space as brick-and-mortar retailers, according to Prologis Inc., a real estate investment trust."
5. Some types of office tenants are returning faster than others (National Real Estate Investor)
"Some industries face constraints in how much of their work can be done from home."
6. Can’t touch this: What you need to know about antimicrobial and 'Self-Cleaning' surfaces (Bisnow)
"While antimicrobial metals may actually kill microbes, it can take hours for them to do that work."