1. New cannabis dispensary under construction in Northbrook, Ill. (BD+C)
"Cannabis Facility Construction (CFC), a full-service cannabis design-build construction firm based in Northbrook, Ill., has begun construction on a new recreational and medical cannabis dispensary for Greenhouse."
2. AIA offers retail and office 3D models for reducing risk of COVID-19 transmission (AIA)
"The American Institute of Architects (AIA) has released strategies and 3D models for retail stores and office spaces to help businesses reopen more safely during the COVID-19 pandemic."
3. HOK and Germfree partner to design mobile COVID-19 testing lab (HOK)
"Access to quick, reliable, and repeated testing has been one of the greatest challenges for businesses, institutions and individuals during the COVID-19 crisis."
4. America's structural steel industry remains a success story (AISC)
"That structural steel supply chain has remained robust, active, and ready to build tomorrow’s landmark structures."
5. Business Travel Won’t Be Taking Off Soon Amid Coronavirus (WSJ)
"Executives rethink multiday trips and plan for less travel; some prefer Zoom—‘Everybody has the same size box’"
6. Housing Is Hot With the Economy in the Deep Freeze (Bloomberg)
"A slowdown in construction and a halt to foreclosures squeezed supply, while low rates spurred demand."