The design and materials in the new $28 million high school in Prescott, Wisconsin is set to help change how architects and school districts realize energy efficient construction. Just 23 miles from the city of St. Paul and situated at the junction of the Mississippi and St. Croix rivers, the school district collaborated with architectural firm Bray Architects to design and construct a new 150,000 sq. ft. high school.
Icynene worked with Bray Architects to specify a high-performance insulation system to meet the requirements of the new school. A continuous insulation solution was recommended to help eliminate thermal bridging as well as allow for radial walls. Watch the video case study below.
For more information about this project, click here.
• Closed cell spray foam, like Icynene ProSeal offers a complete, cost-effective and superior performance solution for exterior commercial wall construction
• Icynene closed cell spray foam is an all-in-one product: Insulation, air barrier and vapor retarder
• Provides a tight and complete seal over minimal required wall penetrations (brick ties)
• Lower installed cost for a superior air barrier assembly
• Easily applied to curved surfaces
For more information about continuous insulation solutions, click here.