One of the longest-running reconstruction project awards programs (38 years), BD+C’s Reconstruction Awards honor the nation’s best historic preservation, adaptive reuse, renovation, and reconstruction projects, based on overall design, engineering, and construction project quality. The winners will be featured in the November/December 2021 issue of BD+C.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE 38TH ANNUAL
RECONSTRUCTION AWARDS IS JULY 16, 2021
To enter the awards competition, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete the online registration form.
2. Write a statement of support (word or PDF). See the entry information and our tips sheet for help writing your statement of support.
3. Create a PowerPoint with low-resolution images and captions/callouts for the project images. See the entry information and our tips sheet for help.
4. Create a folder with high-resolution versions of the project images.
5. Complete the project information sheet.
6. Complete the payment form (if paying by credit card) or check made payable to SGC Horizon ($250 per entry).
7. Email the A) statement of support B) PowerPoint C) project information sheet D) high-resolution images and E) payment form via a file sharing service (Dropbox, Box, High Tail, WeTransfer.com, etc.) to David Barista, Editorial Director, email@example.com, by July 16, 2021.
EMAIL SUBMISSIONS TO:
David Barista, Editorial Director
Questions? Contact David Barista, BD+C Editorial Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-954-7929.