• Chicago-based building information modeling services firm Satellier has appointed three key executives: Anthony Flynn, former CMO and VP at Bentley Systems, has been named CMO and EVP of sales and marketing; Paul Doherty, AIA, joins as CTO; and Robert Guarcello Mencarini, AIA, former client services architect at Revit Technology Corp. and Autodesk Inc., has been named director of BIM services.
• Andres Grechi, design director with MBH Architects, Alameda, Calif., has been promoted to principal with the firm.
• Lawrence Group and Austin Tao & Associates, both based in St. Louis, have merged. As part of the deal, ATA will retain its name and will operate as a subsidiary of Lawrence Group, responsible for landscape architecture. Austin Tao will join the Lawrence Group as a principal, and will continue as principal designer on ATA's projects. In addition to leading the landscape architectural practice, Tao will be responsible for the Lawrence Group's international work.
•Leo A Daly, Omaha, Neb., has named Janis J. Saltans, AIA, VP and director of design in the firm's Washington, D.C., office. Saltans brings nearly 25 years of international architecture and planning design experience to the firm, with projects in China, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Poland, Russia, and Turkey.
• Phoenix-based Kitchell Corp. has named James T. Swanson president. Swanson succeeds Bill Schubert, president and CEO since 1989, who remains in his present position of chairman and CEO until his planned retirement in 2010.
• Degenkolb Engineers, San Francisco, has named Stacy Bartoletti president and COO of the firm.
• Paulus, Sokolowski & Sartor, Warren, N.J., has named Nandita Kamdar VP. Kamdar has been with the firm for 13 years and serves as project manager for multidiscipline engineering projects.
For more: www.BDCnetwork.com.