The Chicago Architecture Biennial has announced the list of participants for its inaugural exhibition this fall, from October 3 to January 3, 2016.
According to Forbes, the Biennial Co-Artistic Directors Joseph Grima and Sarah Herda spearheaded a team that “selected more than 60 participants representing over 30 countries.”
On the advisory council that supported the directors are David Adjaye, Elizabeth Diller, Jeanne Gang, Frank Gehry, Sylvia Lavin, Hans Ulrich Obrist, Lord Peter Palumbo, and Stanley Tigerman.
- Atelier Bow-Wow (Tokyo, Japan)
- Bjarke Ingels Group/BIG (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Carlos Bunga (Barcelona, Spain)
- Csuotras & Liando (Jakarta, Indonesia; London, UK)
- Didier Faustino (Paris, France)
- Studio Gang/Jeanne Gang (Chicago, USA)
- Kuehn Malvezzi (Berlin, Germany)
- Yasmeen Lari/Heritage Foundation Pakistan (Lahore, Pakistan)
The exhibition will take place in various locations around downtown Chicago, including the Chicago Cultural Center and Millennium Park in the Loop area, as well as the City Gallery in the Historic Water Tower on the Near North Side.
For the full list of participants, visit the official Chicago Architecture Biennial site.