Leading multifamily brands are increasing property value, delighting residents, and surpassing sustainability goals with EV charging, which has become a must-have for any modern apartment or condo community.
In this live webinar, "Multifamily EV Charging the Easy Way," industry leaders at Irvine Company, Bozzuto, and RCLCO will discuss the sustainability benefits of EV charging and share best practices for bringing EV charging to your properties in the quickest, most affordable, and least disruptive way possible. The September 16 webinar will be moderated by ChargePoint's Lindsay Hertzog.
RCLCO'S Vahe Avagyan, Irvine Company's Jim Bourdages, and Bozzuto's Vice President of Sustainability, Pete Zadoretsky, will discuss EV port installation with ChargePoint's Lindsay Hertzog.
EXPERT ADVICE ON INSTALLING EV PORTS IN MULTIFAMILY HOUSING
The webinar experts will provide information about how to:
- Ensure a hassle-free EV charging installation
- Optimize the number of EV charging spots at your location
- Gain visibility into charging activity and greenhouse gas emissions reductions
- Automate resident billing to recover energy costs
- Leverage EV charging incentives to fund your project and accelerate return on investment
The following real estate and multifamily design + construction professionals will benefit from this webinar:
- Property managers
- Property developers
- Sustainability managers
- Project managers
- Mechanical/Electrical engineers
REGISTER NOW FOR THE LIVE WEBINAR
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Time: 10am PT | 1pm ET
Duration: 1 hour
MORE ON INSTALLING EV PORTS
Webinar expert Pete Zadoretsky, LEED AP O+M and Fitwel Ambassador, is featured in the article "11 tips on how best to install EV charging stations in multifamily housing."