Now in its seventh year, Building Design+Construction's Women in Design+Construction Conference brings together 200+ AEC women leaders for professional development, leadership training, and networking. The event is organized and produced by the BD+C editorial and events teams, in collaboration with 35 AEC industry experts who volunteer their time as advisors for the conference.
The event organizers are now accepting speaker proposals for the 2022 Women in Design+Construction Conference.
The in-person event will take place September 26-28 at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile along the beautiful Chicago lakefront.
The BD+C editors and WIDC Advisory Board are looking for speakers and panels that will offer practical, advice-driven content for the AEC professionals in the audience. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- State of Women in the AEC industry: Fresh data, new insights
- Lessons from AEC firm pioneers and executive leaders
- Keynote talk: AEC CEO/president
- Planning for 2023
- Team leadership techniques and lessons
- Finding work/life balance in the post-Covid economy
- The Great Resignation and the AEC industry
- How to win more work for your firm
- Navigating business and entrepreneurship
- Personal development
- How to lead/influence
- Advanced networking techniques
- Client/owner perspective
Deadline for proposals: April 15, 2022
Editor’s Note: Your application does not guarantee placement on the agenda.
Questions? Contact David Barista at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-954-7929.