One of the longest-running reconstruction project awards programs (34 years), BD+C’s Reconstruction Awards honor the nation’s best historic preservation, adaptive reuse, renovation, and reconstruction projects, based on overall design, engineering, and construction project quality.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE 34TH ANNUAL
RECONSTRUCTION AWARDS IS FRIDAY, JULY 14, 2017
To enter the awards competition, please submit the following information on a flash drive or via a file sharing service (Dropbox, Box, High Tail, WeTransfer.com, etc.):
1. Written statement of support (word or PDF). See the entry information and our tips sheet for help writing your statement of support.
2. PowerPoint with low-resolution images and captions/callouts for the project images
3. Folder with high-resolution versions of the project images
4. Project information sheet
5. Payment form (if paying by credit card) or check made payable to SGC Horizon ($250 per entry)
KEY DOCUMENTS—WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUBMIT A PROJECT
SEND SUBMISSIONS TO:
3030 W. Salt Creek Lane, Ste. 201
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Attn: David Barista
Questions? Contact David Barista, BD+C Editorial Director, at email@example.com or 847-954-7929.