Learn more about the special featured items–131 of them!–that multifamily developers, designers, and contractors have been installing in their apartment, condo, and townhome projects in the last 12-24 months. Get the latest on what 342 respondents said about the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their amenities packages. Download the free PDF of the Multifamily Amenities 2021 report.
Thanks to our 2021 Multifamily Amenities Study sponsor: EXACOR™ | Huber Engineered Woods
This exclusive BD+C survey of 156 building owners and developers explores the changing and most-pressing needs of this highly influential group. From project financing to client service to design, construction, and operations, this research breaks down emerging trends, innovations, and the biggest wants and needs among owners/developers. Download the 16-page PDF report with the complete findings from BD+C's 2021 Owners Survey.
This special research report from the editors of BD+C explores the leading trends and drivers related to the use of color on commercial, institutional, and multifamily building projects. The final PDF report of BD+C's 2020 Color Trends Survey includes data on:
- Innovations in color and colorized materials
- Specification trends in color and colorized materials
- Source of color expertise and inspiration in design firms
- The importance of color on today's building projects (interior and exterior applications)
- The importance of color in 2020 vs. 2010
- Reasons for the change in the importance of color on building projects
- Use of special effect coatings
- Biggest innovations in color related to interior or exterior building design
Thanks to our 2020 Color Trends Survey sponsor: Sherwin-Williams Coil Coating
This free 17-page PDF report includes the complete findings from BD+C's inaugural survey of 130 of the nation's largest architecture, engineering, and construction firms to assess the state of AEC technology adoption and innovation initiatives at the AEC Giants. Download the final report for BD+C's Giants 300 Technology and Innovation Study.
The 2019 Multifamily Amenities survey was designed to determine which amenities decision makers have included in their multifamily communities in the last 24 months, compared to 2017. Download a free PDF of the Multifamily Amenities 2019 report.