One of the longest-running reconstruction project awards programs (35 years), BD+C’s Reconstruction Awards honor the nation’s best historic preservation, adaptive reuse, renovation, and reconstruction projects, based on overall design, engineering, and construction project quality.
THE DEADLINE FOR THE 35TH ANNUAL
RECONSTRUCTION AWARDS IS FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2018
To enter the awards competition, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete the online registration form.
2. Write a statement of support (word or PDF). See the entry information and our tips sheet for help writing your statement of support.
3. Create a PowerPoint with low-resolution images and captions/callouts for the project images. See the entry information and our tips sheet for help.
4. Create a folder with high-resolution versions of the project images.
5. Complete the project information sheet.
6. Complete the payment form (if paying by credit card) or check made payable to SGC Horizon ($250 per entry).
7. Send the A) statement of support B) PowerPoint C) project information sheet D) payment form on a flash drive or via a file sharing service (Dropbox, Box, High Tail, WeTransfer.com, etc.).
SEND SUBMISSIONS TO:
3030 W. Salt Creek Lane, Ste. 201
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Attn: David Barista
Questions? Contact David Barista, BD+C Editorial Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-954-7929.