1. 5 memory care communities with a strong sense of mission (BD+C)
"Communities in California, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, and Virginia display excellence in memory care facility development, design, and construction."
2. Reopening Main Street post-COVID-19 quarantine (studioneleven)
"Bringing people back downtown and to shopping streets will require confidence that the health crisis is abating, and a future outbreak will be minimized. States are now starting to re-open retail, and California Governor Gavin Newsom announced this week that California is moving to Phase Two of the State’s re-opening strategy, which includes some retail stores, with restrictions."
3. Making jobsites safer in the COVID-19 world (BD+C)
"A leading construction manager and installer certification alliance share their insights."
4. Architects release new resource for safer re-occupancy of buildings (AIA)
"AIA convenes collaborative team to develop design strategies that limit exposure to COVID-19 in offices, stores and more buildings."
5. The New Norm: A Report by Peter Piven, FAIA (ArchNewsNow)
"The results of a survey of firm principals across the U.S. about the differences they envision in technology/working remotely, in markets and marketing, in work life and culture, and in society in our post-pandemic future."