1. 4 technologies for improving building sanitization in a post-pandemic society (Stantec)
"Changes in building design and operations can drastically improve public health and safety."
2. Questions linger about housing college students this fall (Bisnow)
"The only thing certain about the college housing market is that no one is sure what's going to happen this fall, given the coronavirus pandemic's unpredictable nature."
3. Tech’s ever-evolving impact on the multifamily space (RE Journals)
"Well before the residents of multifamily properties were asked to shelter in place, they sought to shelter in comfort. Simply put, tenants want nice things. They want the best amenities. They want to coddle themselves. They particularly want technology that makes their lives easier, and they are willing to pay for it."
4. Harvard will allow some students on campus this fall so long as they take coronavirus tests every 3 days (CNBC)
"Harvard University is welcoming freshmen and some other students to campus this fall semester but teaching all classes online amid the coronavirus pandemic."
5. CEO confidence climbs in 2nd quarter, with 70% expecting economic improvement by 2021 (Business Insider)
"The Confidence Board's Measure of CEO Confidence jumped to 44 in the second quarter from 34 as optimism for the second half of the year outweighed near-term struggles."