1. 5 strategies for creating safer, healthier hotel experiences (Stantec)
"As hotels begin to reopen, the focus on health and safety takes priority while working to preserve the guest experience."
2. AGC Chief Economist Ken Simonson to keynote BD+C "ProCONNECT Office/Workplace," Sept. 24-25 (BD+C)
"ProCONNECT event brings Architects, Contractors, and Developers together with Building Product Manufacturers for 1-on-1 meetings via Zoom."
3. Harvard studies bring data to how we are working now and what that means for offices (Bisnow)
"Researchers from Harvard University have conducted two studies, one tracking the emails and digital calendars of more than 3 million workers across the world, the other surveying almost 700 office workers across the U.S. The data and insights the two studies generated are significant in trying to asses how people and companies will use office space in future. Here is what they showed."
4. How to manage multifamily assets when residents no longer leave (National Real Estate Investor)
"With many Americans working and learning from home, multifamily properties are facing increased wear-and-tear, greater volumes of waste and recycling and demands for services."
5. COVID-19 impact concerns on the rise in CRE: NAIOP study (Commercial Property Executive)
"NAIOP’s latest monthly survey finds improved activity in some aspects of the industrial and office markets but increasing pessimism about the pandemic’s long-term effects."