1. Could a virtual 'city-forest' help solve population density challenges? (BD+C)
"Luca Curci Architects, an Italian architecture firm, has designed a project that combines vertical expansion with economic innovation to solve the challenge of population density."
2. Planning for life in cities after the pandemic (Stantec)
"How we can help our clients and communities transition to planning in the post-pandemic world."
3. Life of an Architect Podcast: Big Design, Small Details (BD+C)
"Just about every architect worth their measure develops a design process that works for them - it’s almost like a fingerprint, it’s that unique. In today’s episode, Andrew and I are going to talk about design, and we are going to do it in a manner that’s proper to the sort of design conversation that you might hear if you were sitting next to two architects at a bar."
4. Computers are hard (Proving Groud Blog)
"Computers are hard – I am quickly reminded of this whenever I have to help one of my parents troubleshoot a computer problem. “Gosh, mom, learn how to use a computer!” I usually think to myself. Yet, even for me, I’m sometimes left scratching my head at finding a solution for getting a printer back to working order."
5. ASHRAE, WELL panels to tackle revising standards to limit spread of viruses in buildings (BD+C)
"Both ASHRAE and the International WELL Building Institute have formed panels to address how building standards could limit the spread of viruses such as COVID-19 in buildings."