Worship center design offers warm and welcoming atmosphere
The Worship Place Studio of local firm Ziegler Cooper Architects designed a new 46,000-sf church complex for the Pare de Sufrir parish in Houston. The design’s strong lines and bold colors express the church’s spirit. A glass entry is visible from the freeway, while an in-house TV studio will allow broadcasts from the 1,100-seat worship center. Ministers and ministers-in-training will find comfort in an 11-bedroom apartment complex, while young men under the pastors’ mentorship will share a 20-bed dormitory.
More like this
- New church in Connecticut will serve a growing congregation
- Texas megachurch inspired by yesteryear’s materials, today’s design vocabulary
- BIM-enabled Texas church complex can broadcast services in high-def
- Texas-based church heeds growth with sanctuary expansions
- Essex Builders to build church in Somerville, Mass.