World’s tallest building now available in smaller size
Emaar Properties teamed up with LEGO to create a miniature version of the Burj Khalifa as part of the LEGO Architecture series. The LEGO version was designed Adam Reed Tucker, a Chicago architect who also designed the LEGO version of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's Farnsworth House, among others.
Currently, the LEGO Burj Khalifa is available only in Dubai, but come June 1, 2011, it will be available worldwide.
Source: Dubai Chronicle
More like this
- Burj Dubai is now second tallest building in the world
- Silicones from Dow Corning solve high-altitude technical challenges at the world’s tallest tower
- LEGO takes on the iconic Sydney Opera House
- AIA Chicago announces Skidmore, Owings & Merrill as 2011 Firm of the Year
- What 'Avatar,' Burj Khalifa can teach us