Workforce housing under wayin Rancho Cucamonga
Construction has commenced on a 166-unit mixed-income apartment community for low-wage workers in Southern California’s Inland Empire. Designed by Irvine, Calif.-based KTGY Group, the 10.5-acre Villaggio at Route 66 development will consist of spacious two- and three-bedroom units, as well as a 5,600-sf community building, two tot lots, a pool and fitness center, business center, and an education center for residents. The complex will exceed Title 24 energy-efficiency standards by more than 15%, with the help of Energy Star appliances and extensive shading. Completion: fall 2009.
More like this
- Design firm KTGY of Irvine, Calif., earns Terner Prize from UC Berkeley for Nuevo Amanecer Apartments project in Pajaro, Calif.
- Diffenbaugh completes construction of Loma Linda University Highland Springs Medical Plaza
- Expansion At Inland Water Reclamation Plant
- Two California Energy Providers Adding Solar Power
- KTGY honored for affordable multifamily project